The Beach End
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gordon Strachan

3 posters

Go down

Gordon Strachan Empty Gordon Strachan

Post by standfreelee Fri Oct 07, 2016 5:56 pm

See he wouldn't answer questions that were sent in by members of the public. I always think he's a smarmy smart arsed cunt. Has he always been like that? Can't imagine Mr Ferguson letting him act like a tadger back in the day.

standfreelee

Back to top Go down

Gordon Strachan Empty Re: Gordon Strachan

Post by BalmedieRed Fri Oct 07, 2016 6:24 pm

Yeh, said he wouldn't answer questions from the public because "if they want to ask me questions they can ask me themselves".

Eerily similar to Jimmy Calderwood, who said no-one ever gave him criticism when he was out shopping and therefore he must be doing a good job.

Encouraging people to approach you in Tesco to ask why certain players aren't in the squad. Aye, that'll end well.

BalmedieRed

Back to top Go down

Post by BalmedieRed Sat Oct 08, 2016 11:39 pm

Stay or go after tonight?

His post match interview tonight was delusional. First thing he said was "what an exciting second half". Then said Chris Martin was magnificent.

Team is a mess under him. No cohesion, no game plan, strange team selections.

BalmedieRed

Back to top Go down

Post by Sydney Red Sun Oct 09, 2016 12:07 am

Changing mgr now would likely guarantee non qualification but failure must equal sack. Also... there must be better eligible players than some of those muppets that get a run

Sydney Red

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum